- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Eckler’s Porsche is your one-stop shop for your 1976 Porsche part needs. Often considered one of the greatest, if not the greatest car brand, Porsche has been redefining luxury since its inception. In 1976 the Porsche 911 Carrera 3.0 brought together elements from two of Porsche’s most legendary cars. It represented the the Porsche Carrera, originally introduced to the 911 series as the classic 2.7 litre RS, and the Carrera 3′s engine used the same aluminium crank-case as its cousin, the Porsche 930. After a six-year absence, the 912 was re-introduced to North America as the 1976 model year 912E which shared the G-Series bodywork with the 911S which were targeted at tje North American market. We have all the parts and accessories you need to help restore your 1976 Porsche, at the best prices! In addition to carrying 1976 Porsche parts, we have parts for all Porsche models available. Trust Ecklers for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your truck, racer, show car, street rod, or daily driver.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Porsche" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search