- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Eckler’s Porsche is your one-stop shop for your 1978 Porsche part needs. Often considered one of the greatest, if not the greatest car brand, Porsche has been redefining luxury since its inception. Starting in 1978, the new 3.0 L 911 SC was now the basic 911 model. Porsche made small improvements to the 924 each model year between 1977 and 1985, but nothing major was changed on non-turbo cars. The Porsche 928 was introduced in 1978 has the distinction of being Porsche's only coupe powered by a front-mounted V8 engine, and the company's first mass-produced V8 powered model. We have all the parts and accessories you need to help restore your 1978 Porsche, at the best prices! In addition to carrying 1978 Porsche parts, we have parts for all Porsche models available. Trust Ecklers for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your truck, racer, show car, street rod, or daily driver.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Porsche" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search