We did not find any compatible products for "All Parts". Please clear your search term, see hints below and try again.
- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Eckler’s Porsche is your one-stop shop for your 1986 Porsche part needs. Often considered one of the greatest, if not the greatest car brand, Porsche has been redefining luxury since its inception. The Porsche 959 was a sports car manufactured by Porsche from 1986 to 1989, first as a Group B rally car and later as a legal production car; when it was introduced the twin-turbocharged 959 was the world's fastest street-legal production car, boasting a top speed of 195 miles per hour. Porsche re-introduced the 930 to the Japanese and U.S. markets in 1986 with an emission-controlled engine producing 278 hp; at the same time Porsche introduced Targa and Cabriolet variants, both of which proved popular. We have all the parts and accessories you need to help restore your 1989 Porsche, at the best prices! In addition to carrying 1986 Porsche parts, we have parts for all Porsche models available. Trust Ecklers for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your truck, racer, show car, street rod, or daily driver.
- Selecting a year and model will let us show you only parts for your vehicle, when you search & browse our Web site.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Porsche" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search