We did not find any compatible products for "All Parts". Please clear your search term, see hints below and try again.
- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Eckler’s Porsche is your one-stop shop for your 1988 Porsche part needs. Often considered one of the greatest, if not the greatest car brand, Porsche has been redefining luxury since its inception. The Porsche 930 was a sports car built by Porsche between 1975 and 1989, known to the public as the 911 Turbo. It was at the time of its introduction the fastest production car available in Germany and was in its 2nd to last year of production. For the 1986 to 1988 model years the Porsche 924 acquired the powerplant from the 944 model and became the Porsche 924S. Finally the the Porsche produced the "Commemorative Edition" 911 to commemorate 250,000 911s having been produced. We have all the parts and accessories you need to help restore your 1992 Porsche, at the best prices! In addition to carrying 1988 Porsche parts, we have parts for all Porsche models available. Trust Ecklers for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your truck, racer, show car, street rod, or daily driver.
- Selecting a year and model will let us show you only parts for your vehicle, when you search & browse our Web site.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Porsche" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search