- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Eckler’s Porsche is your one-stop shop for your 1993 Porsche part needs. Often considered one of the greatest, if not the greatest car brand, Porsche has been redefining luxury since its inception. In 1993 Porsche was offering the 911 and 968 models for purchase. 1993 was the debut of the Porsche 968 Clubsport. This Porsche was designed to be track-oriented and stripped the car of many of the optional luxury features. The car was all about performance and featured racing seats, revised lower suspension system and wider wheels. Lighter weight from the lack of electrical devices led to a Porsche built to race instead of simply cruise and over 100 kilograms lighter. We have all the parts and accessories you need to help restore your 1993 Porsche, at the best prices! In addition to carrying 1993 Porsche parts, we have parts for all Porsche models available. Trust Ecklers for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your truck, racer, show car, street rod, or daily driver.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Porsche" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search