- Use the 'Shop By Vehicle' selector to search for specific year/model car parts.
- Alternatively, remove your selection from 'Shop By Vehicle' to broaden results.
- Broaden your search with fewer keywords.
- Check for typos and spelling errors.
Eckler’s Porsche is your one-stop shop for your 1999 Porsche part needs. Often considered one of the greatest, if not the greatest car brand, Porsche has been redefining luxury since its inception. In 1999 Porsche was offering the 911 and Boxster models for purchase. 1999 was a watershed year for Porsche, the 996 debuted and it changed nearly everything about the 911. Gone was the air cooled engine, it was instead replaced with a water cooled one that helped the car stay within noise regulations and gain more power. It was the first new 911 that did not have any significant component from the previous model and had the biggest changes since its induction in 1963. Containing a 3.4L aspirated engine that had 4 valves per cylinder this Porsche was able to push out 296BHP. We have all the parts and accessories you need to help restore your 1999 Porsche, at the best prices! In addition to carrying 1998 Porsche parts, we have parts for all Porsche models available. Trust Ecklers for all of your restoration and replacement needs for your truck, racer, show car, street rod, or daily driver.
- At any time you can change the year model. Just select another.
- Separate multi-word searches with spaces.
- Use left to designate driver's side and right to designate passenger's side.
- Do not enter the year of car in the keyword search box.
- Do not abbreviate words (example: use air conditioning not ac or a/c).
- Do not enter "Porsche" as part of your keyword search.
- Do not use special characters as part of your search