2005 Porsche Boxster Rennline Front Sealed Camber Plate, Set of 2, Fits 997, 987, Cayman 2 Wheel Drive Models
- Drastically increased bearing life due to the integrated factory GT3 weather seals.
- FK Motorsports Teflon-lined spherical bearings.
- Rigid bearing mount, not clipped in like some products available.
- Can be used with all factory and aftermarket struts, Including factory non adjustable unit
- Longer stud lengths to allow for easy installation of strut bar.
- Fully rebuildable
- CNC machined 6061 anodized aluminum construction with stainless steel hardware.
- Webbed machined base for light weight and superior strength
- Allows for up to 1.25 degrees of added negative camber.
Under extreme conditions, such as road racing and autocross, negative camber is required to keep as much of the tire’s contact patch on the road as possible. Stock suspension mounts will not allow you to achieve the necessary amount of negative camber required for this type of performance driving. Rennline’s sealed camber plates incorporate FK motorsports spherical bearings and eliminate the indistinct feedback associated with factory rubber mounts
NOTE: When using factory non adjustable struts with factory spring seats, weather seal must be removed.