1997 Porsche Metal Preparation And Rust Repair DVD
- Finish And Paint Removal – Chemical Vs. Mechanical
- Hammer and Dolly Techniques
- Budget Rust Patch Project Detailed
- Sealing The Back Side Of A Rust Repair
- Rust Converters Explained And Demonstrated
If you've ever seen you favorite car in a field or junk yard and thought it was "too late" to save it, now you can save it yourself. Rust does not mean the end of a project. This DVD shows you how to revive that rusty panel and create a foundation so you can save that car. Homemade patch panels are inexpensive, and if done correctly, can last the life of the vehicle. This DVD shows you how to do it the right way the first time. Hammer and dolly technique, filler application, blocking and resurfacing your panels, as well as rust conversion are discussed and demonstrated in detail in this presentation.