EIBACH Anti-Roll Kit High Performance Sway Bars. Available as a Front and Rear Set Or Front or Rear Individually. Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars come complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
- Performance Tuned Sway Bars for Improved Handling and Reduced Body-Roll
- Perfectly Balanced for Optimum Neutral-Steering Handling and Precise Turn-In Response
- Precision Engineered and Calibrated for PRO-KIT and SPORTLINE Performance Spring Kits
- Precision Hi-Tensile Steel Alloy, Cold-Formed, Tempered and Shot-Peened
- Long-Lasting Performance and Durability
- Greasable Urethane Bushings For Increased Responsiveness
- Precision Forged Ends and OEM Style Pressed Bushing Locaters, No Welding Or Weak Points
- Million-Mile Warranty
Complete your performance suspension upgrade with the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT performance sway bars. While the Eibach Pro-Kit and Sportline performance spring kits are regarded as the primary suspension performance enhancement, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars substantially reduce body-roll through increased design stiffness over your vehicles stock bars. The impressive results are increased balance, handling and cornering grip in all performance-driving situations. Want more? Correct oversteer/understeer? Many of our most popular sway bar applications are adjustable to give you the ability to fine-tune the handling to suit your driving style and achieve the impressive results—sought after by automotive enthusiasts worldwide. Manufactured from hi-tensile aircraft-grade steel, precision cold-formed, tempered and shot-peened for years of precision performance. Finished with a long-lasting corrosion resistant phosphate undercoat and polyester powder coat finish, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT sway bars come complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|PORSCHE||2011, 2012, 2013, 2014|