Fuel Pump, Rebuilt, For 911® Porsche®, 1975-1976
A vital part of the fuel injection system, Fuel Pumps draw fuel from the tank and deliver it to system components. (ie: Warm-Up Regulators, Fuel Distributors and Injectors.)
1. Units are disassembled to component level.
2. Bearings are cleaned or replaced.
3. Commutators are resurfaced or replaced.
4. New brushes installed.
5. All 'O' rings are replaced.
6. Assembled units are flow rate, pressure checked and tested for amperage draw.
7. Once the unit meets OEM specifications, the unit is sealed and packaged.
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|PORSCHE 911||1975, 1976|