Genuine Porsche® Rennline Front Adjustable Camber Plates, 911®, 1989-1998
- Drastically Increased Bearing Life Due To The Integrated Factory GT3 Weather Seals
- FK Motorsports Teflon-Lined Spherical Bearings
- Rigid Bearing Mount, Not Clipped-In Like Some Products Available
- Can Be Used With All Factory & Aftermarket Struts Including Factory Non-Adjustable Unit
- Longer Stud Lengths To Allow For Easy Installation Of Strut Bar
- Fully Rebuildable
- CNC Machined 6061 Anodized Aluminum Construction With Stainless Steel Hardware
- 14 mm Strut
- 2-Piece Set
Under extreme conditions, such as road racing and autocross, negative camber is required to keep as much of the tire’s contact patch on the road as possible. Stock suspension mounts will not allow you to achieve the necessary amount of negative camber required for this type of performance driving. Rennline’s sealed camber plates incorporate FK motorsports teflon-lined spherical bearings and eliminate the indistinct feedback associated with factory rubber mounts.
NOTE: For cars with factory Boge shocks, please call for fitment details.
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|PORSCHE 911 (964)||1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994|
|PORSCHE 911 (993)||1995, 1996, 1997, 1998|