GMG WC-GT Sport Exhaust System For Porsche 996TT/GT2 1997-05
- Performance increase over stock = 25+ HP
- Weight savings 30+lbs over stock-Complete system weighs 28 lbs
- Hand Crafted T304 Stainless steel
- Tig and Fuse welded
- Equal length design
- Decrease turbo lag and heat build up in turbo chargers
- 200 cell German Made Metal core catalyst OBD2 compliant
- Direct bolt on replacement
- CNC machined stainless steel flanges
- Hand made in the USA
Made of T304 stainless steel throughout the system features 200 cell metal core catalytic converters which are OBD2 compliant. The systems are fully polished. The system is designed to retain the factory exhaust tips or any direct replacement tip. A direct replacement fitment for any 996TT or GT2 the system offers a deep sporty sound without annoying drone or resonance. Power is up 25bhp with this system over the stock system and is highly recommend for cars that have been chipped. An ideal system for standard 996TT, X50 K24 equipped or GT2's. The system also offers a weight savings of 30+lbs over the stock system.
NOTE: All Images shown with tips. Tips not included.
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|PORSCHE 911 (996)||All 3.6 Turbo||1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005|
|PORSCHE 911 (996) GT2||1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005|