Priority Start Battery Protector
- Guarantees Battery Power For Starting
- New Improved Pro Max Unit
- Good For Newer Vehicles Using More Complicated Wiring And Electrical Systems
- Saves Your Battery
- Simple Installation - 3 Easy Connections
- Offers Security, Safety & Peace of Mind
Priority Start is a patented computerized device that monitors battery power when the ignition switch is off. If it detects excess voltage drain - due to lights left on, door ajar, radio on, even short circuits - it automatically disconnects the load. When the headlights are turned on, it automatically reconnects the battery and your car starts. There are no buttons, switches or hood to raise to reconnect. Priority Start is backed by a 12-month warranty. Priority Start fits both side post and top post batteries - all mounting hardware included.