Porsche® 911/912 Suspension, Sway Bar Kit, Rear, 22mm, Weltmeister®, 1965-1986
This top quality Weltmeister® 22mm rear Sway Bar kit will allow you to fine tune your suspension, reducing body roll and understeer. Weltmeister® uses a generous coating of cadmium for years of protection. And the bar itself is made from heat-treated aircraft alloy steel formed on a computer bender for uniformity. This bar will have the same spring rate 10 years from now.
- Our Weltmeister® kit provides a virtually infinite number of adjustment choices by using a sliding clamp, while other kits have no adjustment or limit the choices to a few bolt hole
- Unlike other kits that require removal of parts to make changes, our bars adjust by loosening and adjusting one bolt. Further chassis tuning is provided by adjustable drop links
- Weltmeister® kits are custom designed for ease of installation with a complete instruction guide included in every kit
If your 911/912E from 1965-86 does not have a factory through-body front sway bar an Adapter Kit is required, designed to prevent inner fender from cracking or tearing.
- Improved Adapter Kit - Order Part No. P901988 (Rear Sway Bar Adapter Kit) for your 911 and 912 models delivered without Sway Bars
- U-tab Adapter Kit - All 1974-1989 911/912E without through-body front sway Bar require U-Tab Kit, (Part No. P903187)
- Does not require gas tank removal
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|PORSCHE 911||1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986|
|PORSCHE 912||1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969|
|PORSCHE 912 E||1976|