Weltmeister® Sway Bar Kits, Rear Sway Bar Kit, 22mm For Porsche
This top quality Weltmeister 22mm rear Sway Bar kit will allow you to fine tune your suspension, reducing body roll and understeer. Weltmeister® uses a generous coating of cadmium for years of protection. And the bar itself is made from heat-treated aircraft alloy steel formed on a computer bender for uniformity. This bar will have the same spring rate 10 years from now.
- Our Weltmeister® kit provides a virtually infinite number of adjustment choices by using a sliding clamp, while other kits have no adjustment or limit the choices to a few bolt hole
- Unlike other kits that require removal of parts to make changes, our bars adjust by loosening and adjusting one bolt. Further chassis tuning is provided by adjustable drop links
- Weltmeister® kits are custom designed for ease of installation with a complete instruction guide included in every kit
- Improved Adapter Kit - Order Part No. 901988 (Rear Sway Bar Adapter Kit) for your 911® and 912 models delivered without Sway Bars.
- U-tab Adapter Kit - All 1974-1989 911®/912E without through-body front sway Bar require U-Tab Kit, (Part No. 903187). Does not require gas tank removal.
|Make / Model||Series||Body||Notes||Year|
|PORSCHE 911||(See Note Above)||1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986|
|PORSCHE 912||(See Note Above)||1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976|